As a Microsoft Windows Architect you will:
- Lead efforts to develop and maintain Microsoft Windows based cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Lead efforts to continuously maintain and improve the services of the infrastructure and applications.
- Help integrate different platforms and components of our infrastructure to work seamlessly together.
- Help build and integrate security and best practices as part of the infrastructure.
- Collaborate with the team and customers to architect, develop/migrate and maintain important Stanford Medicine applications.
- Lead efforts in containerisation and cloud migration in Windows environments.
- Lead on other important infrastructure projects, with the support and collaboration of the team.
- Lead efforts in implementing new technologies and best practices etc.
- Lead and mentor other members of the team on defining and adopting new or improving existing processes and procedures.
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions
- Experience and understanding of large scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments required
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects) required
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts
- Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers)
- Technical Degree: min of Bachelor of Computer Science or adjacent fields preferred