I am currently recruiting for a Microsoft Consultant to assist our client with managing service design, as well as transition and operational support for the Microsoft 365 productivity services and infrastructure services.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the detailed knowledge of the functional and technical components of the Microsoft 365 services
- Support Microsoft certified partners with the implementation of the services across the company
- Mange production incidents, resolve independently or flag the relevant team member. Ensure management are kept up to date of any incidents
- Review and assist in development of requirements and technical specifications
- Configure services including documentation of all work in accordance with agreed standards.
- Provision of instructions, help and advice to other team members to develop their abilities and to enable them to increase their productivity
- Work with the Project Manager to deliver planned project activities to agreed timelines
- Arrange, prepare and conduct meetings, workshops and presentations as needed or attend workshops as required
Skills and Competencies
- Automation skills
- Power automate / Azure automation or Logic apps etc.
- Strong experience in office 365 admin
- Exchange Online
- One Drive
- Ability to Knowledge Transfer to existing teams
- Strong SCCM and endpoint Management background across a heterogeneous fleet