This is a Service Desk Engineer (Level 2 or an experienced level 1) for a permanent role based in Cork. Successful candidates will be have a previously experience in support.
- Provide support to customers via phone, email and web channels.
- Resolve incidents and respond to queries on PC’s, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and email and business applications.
- Assign incidents to second line support teams when required.
- Contribute technical content and solutions, and maintain departmental procedures in the knowledge base.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of operating environments, business teams, applications and vendors across all lines of business.
- Maintain timely awareness of current initiatives, product rollouts and changes to technical environments.
- Adhere to Service Desk processes and related procedures across the incident lifecycle.
- Adhere to agreed service levels, targets and quality metrics.
- Perform ad-hoc team related duties assigned by your manager.
- ITIL Certification – desired, not a must.
- MCP or A+ Certification desired, not a must.