Our client is currently looking to recruit an L1 Support Analyst to join their team in their offices in Dublin.
This is a permanent position reporting into the Field Systems Manager.
The IT service team is responsible for supporting and maintaining IT systems and for providing efficient desktop & Application support to all business users. The team is responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently in-line with SLAs, which includes a broad range of queries.
This is a Full-Time role which might include weekend work.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
- Provide initial customer support for custom line-of-business applications
- Manage incidents using company standard tools and processes
- Supporting and maintaining Windows 7 and 10 computers
- Supporting Office 365 client solutions
- Escalation of IT issues within the team
- Assisting users with new laptops and desktops
- Installing authorised software
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Perform any other reasonable duties consistent with the role as required
- 1+ years working within a technical services support desk
- ITIL Certified is desirable
- Third Level Qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2010 and newer
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Experience supporting a corporate Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 environments
- Previous experience using helpdesk applications (desirable)
- TCP/IP network and general WAN/LAN trouble shooting
If you feel you are a good fit for this role and would like to apply, then please send your update C.V and contact details through the portal provided.