Junior IT Recruitment Consultant
SABEO IS A LEADING SUPPLIER OF IT CONTRACT AND PERMANENT RESOURCING SOLUTIONS TO CLIENTS IN IRELAND AND THE UK, WITH OFFICES IN DUBLIN, CORK, AND LONDON
We have multiple resources currently engaged in a wide variety of IT projects covering the full of infrastructure and software development technologies. We offer our clients a comprehensive range of services based around our ability to provide the highest quality IT professionals in the market.
Our focus is to build long-term mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and we operate a structured approach to account management to enable a full quality agile resourcing service.
We invest time and effort in all phases of this relationship and focus on bringing continued added value to the contract and permanent engagements we are involved in.
We currently work in several market sectors including government, commercial, telco, financial services, banking, software houses, and global IT vendors providing a wide range of IT professionals.
For over 15 years, Sabeo has been recognised as an IT centre of excellence by customers alike and has been a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards winner over many years.
For more than 15 years we have been successfully designing, managing, advising on business-led technology projects and providing managed service resourcing solutions for customers ranging from large multinationals, leading Irish organisations, and public sector agencies within a wide range of industries. We specialise in Cyber, Information, and Network security providing high-end consultancy to our client base.
- End to end management of recruitment process
- Advising all levels of IT candidates/clients and working all sectors & verticals – holistic approach!
- Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management, European roadshows)
- Candidate screening & support (interviewing, consultation, interview preparation)
- Relationship & account management (process management, consultation, negotiation)
- Developing and delivering end to end professional service solutions
- Expanding your IT product knowledge
- Minimum 1+ successful years’ experience in recruitment/ Graduate Level
- Eager to Learn
- Degree in Business related discipline
- Adept communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid business acumen with entrepreneurial flair
- Results-driven with ambition and drive
- High energy and tenacity