Java Developer (Full stack)
Dublin city centre
The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing Java web services and Spring components, a track record of high quality delivery, combined with a keen appetite for all aspects of software development.
- Responsible for build, test and deploy automation.
- Implement best of breed, scalable solutions according to defined patterns and practices.
- Responsible for application integration with all required systems, databases and services.
- Responsible for the application functionality, performance and scalability.
- Responsible for working with the business Product Owner to understand requirements and architect suitable solutions.
- Work as part of a Scrum team using Agile software development practices.
- 5+ years Java programming experience
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies such as Scrum
- Sound knowledge of software engineering principles and theory
- Knowledge and experience of Spring, Spring Boot and Java EE
- Knowledge and experience of Angular, npm, TypeScript, HTML and CSS (These skills may be optional based on what the candidate will be working on)
- Experience with applications servers and in particular IBM Websphere
- Unit and Integration testing (Junit and Mocking)
- Web services (SOAP and REST)
- Hibernate, SQL
- Experience using JIRA