Our Dublin City based client is currently looking for a Java / Angular Developer to join them on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will join a senior development team and bring strong Java and Angular experience to assist in upgrade of a significant existing application, as well as influencing the design of a RESTful API.
The main goas are to:
- Expand the product functionality
- Develop new modules and features.
- Fix bugs and errors in the existing product
- Optimise the source code and performance.
- Work on the design, implementation and deployment of new features and services
- Efficiently roll out technical features from concept to product
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, and engineers
- Engage in root cause analysis of complex issues to identify source of defects, and resolve said defects (problem-solving)
- Track and communicate status on work
- Back-end expertise in Java Spring Boot or Hibernate
- Java programming in a J2EE/JEE environment
- Development and deployment of Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Experience in UI development, and experience of Angular 6+ development
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, proactive, and focused on all aspects of the approach to work.
- Enjoy working within a team and be capable of working under own initiative.