We are recruiting for an IT Support Engineer to join the Moves, adds and changes (MAC) team within a well-known high-profile company.
The successfully candidate will have responsibility for ensuring that all moves, additions, and changes are delivered on time and to specification.
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software
- Advising on software or hardware upgrades
- Provide onsite and remote connection support for IT related end user issues
- Support provisioning and deprovisioning of hardware, software and accounts for new hires and exits
- Maintain IT Asset database and stock management.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues within SLA commitments
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues
- Providing basic training in computer operation and management
- Partner with IT Security to ensure end user devices are patched and managed to security standards, compliance, and best practices
- Document processes and update/improve current documentation
- 5+ years in an enterprise desktop support role
- Ability to work with Windows 7/10 in Active Directory
- Strong working knowledge of Office 365 for Windows
- Hardware troubleshooting, maintenance, and support
- Experience with remote desktop management
- Solid understanding of network protocols
- Operating System deployment using SCCM an advantage.