IT Solutions Architect
5 month contract initially
Dublin city centre/Remote
Our high profile client based in Dublin city centre is actively seeking a Solutions Architect for an initial 5 month contract.
As a solution architect, you’ll be able to contribute to:
- Refining and implementing the solution
- Estimating sprint and product backlogs
- Leading and mentoring a team through delivery
- High-level API design, design standards.
- Assuring the delivery of a high-quality service
- You will establish strong working relationships, built on trust and respect, with various internal and customer stakeholders to drive towards the common goal of a successful delivery.
- Experience of Agile principles will be of benefit, but awareness of the additional governance required to assure quality delivery in a multi-team, multi-discipline, mission-critical environment is most important.
- Ideally, you will have 6 plus years of Full Stack experience
- Webservices both SOAP and REST (experience of REST API design and implementation, Swagger)
- Expert in Java development, with experience using industry-standard frameworks, e.g. Spring/Spring Boot
- Experience planning migration from monolithic legacy EJB application to modular-based application with the potential to be implemented as micro-services on a distributed platform
- Experience with UI frameworks like Angular
- Understanding of API security protocols (OAuth 2.0/OpenID Connect)
- Experience with Openshift container platform, 3 scale API, Keycloak.
- Testing frameworks and TDD (like Cucumber or Junit)
- Databases: Relational (e.g. MariaDB, Oracle, MySQL, or SQL Server)
- Strong experience with JPA frameworks including Spring Data.
- A deep understanding of design patterns/anti-patterns and design implementation of best practices, Security by Design, and Privacy by Design principles.
- Strong commitment to code quality, technical, and business writing skills.
- Comfortable working directly with customers and capable of tailoring messages for particular audiences