We are currently recruiting for an IT Security Systems Administrator to join our
Dublin Based Client on a contract basis.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and administration of security infrastructure, including MCAS/MDM/MEM/SCCM/Defender ATP/AIP etc
- Troubleshoot and run diagnostics to identify issues, as well as documenting problems and resolutions, and assessing impact of issues.
- Maintain technical expertise in all areas of network and cyber security
- Administering Windows 2012/2008 servers, Office 365, Active Directory and VMware
- Document IT infrastructure, policies, and procedures
- Write scripts to automate routine tasks
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration preferred
- System administration and IT certifications in Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Certifications in Microsoft Azure Cloud, MCSA, MSCE, A+ and/or Net+ are a plus
- Familiar with Office 365 and Microsoft Azure Cloud implementation