Our client, a leading company in the financial services industry in Cork is undertaking a hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) project and requires an IT Security Engineer to secure the environment and transition. Hyper-converged infrastructure security requires a comprehensive, unified approach that can protect resources at the control plane, data plane and management plane
- Identify possible issues and assess potential solutions
- Protect the control, data and management planes
- Put in place security mechanisms flexible enough to evolve as the platform itself evolves
- Experience working with HCI environments e.g. VMWare vSAN, Nutanix HCI
- Rollout policies & standards for IT Admins to comply with when configuring networks & access controls
- Encryption of HCI platform
- Checkpoint, Cisco ASA & Palo Alto Firewalls
- Intrusion Detection System management and configuration
This is an immediate requirement for an IT Security Engineer in Cork.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided or phone Colm on 01-4064626.