IT Developer (Azure)
Dublin city centre
You will be responsible for developing IT solutions according to project requirements. This includes estimation, design, development, unit testing, and implementing solutions.
- Working within an agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Ensuring that consistent design patterns, methodologies, and design documentation are maintained across all development work.
- Performing and supporting technical & design reviews
- Performing a leading role in the design, development, and release of software artifacts
- Providing effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to Junior Developers to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
- Being Self-motivated and keen to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Contributing to the planning activities involved in estimating project delivery, including impact analysis, scoping of new projects, and estimating project development tasks.
- Performing production support tasks as required.
- Assisting in the testing of overall system solution, monitoring defects and implementing corrective actions as required
- Experience with Azure Logic Apps
- API Management
- In-depth knowledge of one or more Azure orientated high-level programming languages, such as Java, .NET or Node.JS
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience with GIT Source Control and the automation of build/release from Development to Production environment through Azure DevOps