Our high profile client is actively seeking an experienced Integration Architect for a contract position based in Dublin city centre.
- Responsibility for the Integration Architecture design across all platforms and systems
- Developing Integration principles and standards for both Clinical and Non-Clinical systems integration
- Accountable for key architectural decisions based on defined integration principles and standards
- Developing and driving Integration architecture strategies and policies for the overall IT project portfolio for Health & Wellbeing
- Understanding capabilities and tools in the marketplace that could fulfil business goals and provide strategic benefits in a cost-effective manner
- Developing the Integration Architecture capability
- Providing expertise across: Clinical solutions, Healthcare Interoperability, Clinical and Non-Clinical systems integration best practices.
- Interacting with clinical/business/functional partners, and 3rd party vendors, to define integration requirements in line with functional, technical and security considerations
- Advising project teams and serves as SME in the design and development of new solutions
- Developing and documenting key Enterprise Integration Architecture deliverables