Our high profile client is actively seeking an experienced Infrastructure Architect for a contract position based in Dublin city centre.
- Responsibility for the Infrastructure and Technical Architecture design across all platforms and systems
- Providing expertise across multiple disciplines including AD, Hosting, Network, Telco, Storage, Security, and Support
- Significant demonstrable experience with Cloud technologies, overcoming both technical and business challenges
- Balance functionality requirements against development and maintenance costs in resolving system architecture issues
- Understanding capabilities and tools in the marketplace that could fulfil business goals and provide strategic benefits in a cost-effective manner
- Interacting with clinical/business/functional partners, and 3rd party vendors, to define infrastructure requirements in line with functional, technical, security, and support considerations
- Advising project teams and serves as SME in the design and development of new solutions, ensuring adherence to standards and designs
- Developing and documenting key Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture deliverables such as design, technical, support artefacts.
- Conducting gap analysis of current to target state technical architecture; definition of the roadmap and plans to achieve target state