IFRS17 Project Manager
Initially a 6 months daily rate contract.
- Work closely with a dotted line report to the Head of Implementation and change for Europe to understand the global program deliverables and assess the impact of program change.
- Liaise with multiple project managers and work package managers in multiple locations to understand what is being delivered under IFRS17 and assess the operational impact for the project plan
- Work with schedulers to arrange Steering Meetings for Senior Executives and VPs. Plan the meeting agenda, chair and document the meeting proceedings.
- Advocate in resolving any ambiguity or clarification re scope of delivery or process for resolution
- Plan working groups and meetings as required to keep all teams in Finance, Actuarial and IS aware of and engaged in project developments
- Status Reports: Prepare the bi-weekly status report using critical judgment to highlight information appropriate to the audience and topics requiring attention from other work packages or program leadership. Issue a summarised version appropriate to facilitate the PMO to assist in tracking key releases.
- Document and follow up on all project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies, understanding the differential between the outcome to and the impact to the IFRS17 program. Plan and escalate issues via appropriate channels.
- Support the IS project team and Finance Team in working with multiple stakeholders to define what is required to develop, test and transition to operation testing of new interfaces to send information to the IFRS17 General ledger.
- Experience as an IS Project Manager with large scale enterprise projects
- Understand of all project life-cyles including Waterfall and Methodology
- Experience working with solution architects and development teams
- Experience with Enterprise Change Management
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity, complexity and be able to deal with constant minor milestone dates changing – but still able to plan to support an ultimate deadline
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to appreciate and manage competing operational priorities – but still support the teams to deliver to critical milestones
- Project planning tools
- MS Office, Powerpoint, MSExcel
- Detailed understanding of test planning and execution; definition of scope, data preparation, test entry and exit criteria, test release management, test defect management
- Background in Actuarial or Finance including detailed understanding of end of month processes
- Insurance/Re-insurance Experience
- German speaker
- Broad IT background including development/solution analysis and operational support