HRIS Programme Manager
2 year contract
Our client based in Dublin is looking for an HRIS Programme Manager to lead out on the implementation of a full suite of Oracle cloud based Human Resources Information System (HRIS/HCM) solutions.
- Lead the team to successfully deliver a modern fit for purpose HRIS solution
- Engage with the key stakeholders and ensure full support and alignment behind system process design.
- End to end responsibility for the delivery of the HRIS programme within time, quality and cost parameters.
- Plan and design the programme and develop the integrated project plan.
- Ensure agreement and sign off of all scoping and design documents with the Business Owner, and key internal and third-party stakeholders.
- Manage resourcing and performance of the programme workstream teams, directing the internal project team and third-party providers.
- Escalation point for issues and risks across the programme of work.
- Proactively monitor progress, drive decisions, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action to keep the programme moving forward.
- Prepare and present materials for all governance for a, including Programme Sponsors updates, Change Board and Executive Transformation Steering Committee.
- Agree, manage, and facilitate implementation activity to support each stage of the project, with both internal and System Implementer teams.
- Ensure delivery of Business Readiness pre-work tasks prior to full on-site engagement with the System Implementer.
- Ensure that all key decisions are documented and tracked, including their impact on project benefits realisation.
- Ensure programme outputs consistently ‘fit’ the project vision and are aligned with the project principles.
- Manage and prioritise programme Quality Controls.
- Manage and prioritise programme Change Control Requests.
- Manage the programme budget, monitor and report on budget utilisation for System Implementer delivery and internal resourcing.
- Formulate the Communications Plan, and work closely with change management on stakeholder engagement and buy-in.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal partners (IT, HR, SSC, Timekeeping, Finance).
- Facilitate design of the Target Operating Model for the enduring HR Systems & Processes Team and ensure the delivered functional solution and HR processes can be maintained.
- Experience in leading large and complex system, process, and behavioral change programmes.
- Experience in leading large programme teams to ensure delivery of business solutions in time and in budget.
- Project management qualification – PRINCE2 or PMP.
- Experience in working on IT solution implementations.
- Experience in ERP and Oracle cloud HRIS (HCM) systems implementation preferred.
- In-depth functional knowledge of HR People Processes, systems, and data desirable.
- Ability to work with Senior Stakeholders and run effective governance forums.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships across business and technology stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in working with and influencing senior management in large, complex organisations and navigating project governance on large-scale projects.
- Strong experience in process improvement and optimisation.
- Team building and coaching.
- Must have outstanding communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience of working within a unionized and multi-shift environment with a wide variety of work patterns, practices, terms, and conditions desirable.