My Client, a leading consultancy firm is actively looking for a Helpdesk Engineer for a Contract role based in their client offices in Enniscorthy in Wexford.
Excellent rate on offer for the right candidate
The Helpdesk Technician role is responsible for the customer facing and 1st line support role within the help desk, on a day to day basis and to provide support and feedback to the Support Team Leader and Management in the running of the department.
The role also ensures that incidents are being logged, addressed and closed off.
- Provide 1st Level technical software and hardware problem resolution to all users, to agreed Service Levels both in terms of performance and Customer Satisfaction.
- Provide first level technical support on all applications.
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user friendly and professional manner
- Keep users informed of call status if requested.
- Delivers, Tags, sets up and assists in the configuration of end user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
Regular service reports and reviews, documented procedures on escalation paths and changes based on an ITIL framework to ensure that SLA’s are maintained and to monitor and measure service success.
- Desktop Operating Systems
- Basic hardware for PC’s
- Principles and theories of Network Systems and Management
- Understanding of Internet Technologies and Products.
- ITIL Foundation
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Service Desk environment
- A+ certification
- MCSA/MCITP certification desirable
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please do send on your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided.