My client, a leading IT Security services firm is actively looking for a Head of Marketing at the moment. This role will over the opportunity to work remotely
Our client has developed and commercialized their own Cyber Security software product and require an experienced Head of Marketing with bold, collaborative and creative ideas to plan, develop, implement and monitor the overall business marketing strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a significant business impact in the white-hot cyber security space and become a member of our Senior Management Team.
You will love it if you ….
- Want to develop and manage robust marketing strategy and possess the technical fluency, digital expertise and ability to obtain customer data and insights.
- Have a track record working with Product Management, Support and Sales personnel to promote and establish brand recognition in the market, through all forms of Digital Media promotion, Seminars, Trade shows etc….
- Have previously held a Marketing role in the Software industry with responsibility for managing and monitoring a marketing budget
- Know how to design marketing structures for volume growth and coordinate and manage the resources in them.
- You enjoy taking to the stage talking about cyber security or related products and are comfortable engaging with technical and non-technical business leaders
- Must be flexible, self-driven, and results orientated. Must be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with internal and external partners
- Can work as part of the Executive team, actively participate in key business decisions such as company strategy, investments and resource management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field with a Master’s Degree preferred.
- Technically proficient with all forms of Digital Media and marketing technologies.
- Fluent English both written and oral with at least one other major European language.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Work from Home (travel will also be required)
- Share Option Scheme
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided.