Finance systems analyst
We are currently looking for a Systems Analyst to assist for our client on IFRS 17 regulatory program, in particular but not exclusively, the delivery of the Solvency II and local statutory reporting solution (the SII solution). The role will focus on supporting the end-end accounting process validation and testing and would suit an accounting professional with a technical background or a systems analyst with strong experience in the accounting/ finance sectors.
- Familiarization with the IFRS 17 solution architecture and the SII solution, data flows, valuation process flows, and system integration points.
- Support European divisions with functional integration testing of the SII solution – this centers around end-end process testing and validation of accounting results against expectations.
- Support system and functional integration testing of financial and actuarial data flows, including analysis and troubleshooting of defects.
- Support user acceptance testing and transition to production of the SII solution components.
Desired Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or relevant field, but appropriate combinations of certification and relevant experience may suffice
- Significant experience as a system analyst in a accounting/finance/actuarial domain
- Proficiency in database queries and data structures
- Ability to contribute to QA test plans, test strategies, and assist in the execution of test efforts
- Experience working on large projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines
What sets you apart
- A strong knowledge of Solvency II and Statutory Reporting will impact on these sectors would be a particular advantage
- An accounting qualification
- Hands-on experience in a SAP environment