We are currently seeking to hire an Enterprise Cyber Recovery Lead who will join our Management Consulting practice on a permanent or contract basis.
We are expanding their Cyber Recovery business and want to hire skilled and experienced professionals to coordinate and lead the recovery of client environments from the ever-increasing number of cyber incidents.
Security threats are evolving and constantly innovating. Operating in a fast-paced, dynamic, and agile environment cyber incident response personnel help clients contain, eradicate, and recover IT systems and operations resulting from cyber incidents.
Multi-skilled teams with specialist security and technology operations skills help our clients to react quickly to Cyber events and get IT operations back up and running whilst minimizing the overall business impact of the threats.
This role will involve working closely with our Cyber Response Team and Cyber Forensics Team and leading the client recovery from a management/consultancy point of view. The role will have a particular focus on Virtualization, Storage, and Backup.
Skills in Identity Management, Application, and Cloud experience are also desired but not essential.
The nature of the work means candidates will need to be flexible with their working hours
We ideally need you to have relevant skills in at least some of the following areas on your CV:
- BS, BEng, or BA in a technical field or commensurate experience.
- 10+ years of technical experience, in a large-scale Data Centre or IT Infrastructure environment.
- Knowledge of the interdependencies of Data Centre functions and technologies including Server, Virtualization, Storage, Backups. Security, Network, Identity Management, Cloud as well as Application integration.
- Strong understanding of the full stack of infrastructure, with experience building or operating logical infrastructure on top of a complex, distributed physical infrastructure.
- Proven track record of managing an infrastructure-related ICT service.
- Experience in supporting/managing technologies such as Windows Server, infrastructure (SAN, Virtualization), Exchange and content filtering technologies, enterprise-level backup solutions
- Experience in team management and work allocation
- Experience with ITIL standards and procedures
- Experience in interaction and reporting for senior management and customers
- Experience in management of large managed services
- Working knowledge with at least some of the following infrastructure level security tools, such as Endpoint Detection and Response, Identity Management, Anti-Malware, Web Proxy, Firewalls, Security Information and Event Management, Cloud Access Security Broker, Data Leakage Prevention, Web Application Firewall, Multi-Factor Authentication, Data Rights Management, etc.