The IT Project Manager – Digital will work with stakeholders to define project requirements, build business cases, help prioritise solutions, and deliver technology solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Track and report project status; including schedule, budget, milestones, and metrics, for large digital projects.
- Manage a cross-functional project team which is responsible for all phases of the project lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and ongoing support for the client’s digital upgrade projects.
- Play a lead role in shaping our client’s future digital commercial presence
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience and 2-3 years’ experience in Digital projects.
- Proven ability to manage and deliver on customer facing digital technology projects
- Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills and the ability to communicate and interact with all members of projects
- Extensive experience developing and managing to comprehensive, integrated project plans including the use of project management tools
- Worked on a team environment and can articulate a project’s life cycle
- Self-starter, excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Experience working with content management systems; preferably Adobe Experience Manager.