My client is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join a company based in Dublin City Center. We’ve been digitally empowered and we are looking for someone to bring these same expectations and behaviours to grow our business. This demands a rethink of how we enhance people’s experience to win, serve and retain customers, as well as how we can increase our agility.
Reporting to the Head of Product Innovation and Engineering, the successful candidate will be required to lead and motivate a multi-disciplinary team of digital professionals to drive the delivery of customer-centric and innovative digital products that unlock new markets and new business models for the company through new ways of working. This role will require engaging at senior levels across the group to support the delivery in a positive way and a significant business change management.
- Own the delivery of a digital initiative across all stages of the product development lifecycle from ideation through design, build, test and learn in a live environment
- This encompasses Proposition, Digital/IT, Marketing and Operations
- Lead a multi-disciplinary digital product team.
- Use, demonstrate and advocate Design Thinking, Lean Start-up and Agile.
- Working directly with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ensure all decisions internally and externally are made using relevant data points – not internal opinions
- Represent the voice of the user at all times
- Create, agree, monitor and publish success metrics to allow for decision making on further business investment
- Create metrics to product development including running quantitative and multivariate testing
- Measure and monitor digital product delivery within defined budgets
- Experience in Digital Propositions and Digital Product Development.
- A passion for working in a collaborative, creative way with significant experience in Design Thinking, Lean Start-Up and Agile.
- Experience across a wide range of disciplines and the credibility to lead experts in these disciplines.
- Proven experience of delivering and managing significant change to business and processes.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a challenging, innovative and agile environment and ability to handle, through demonstrated experience, high levels of uncertainty and change.
- Proven ability to develop positive business relationships and collaborate effectively.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capability with a capacity to identify long term business implications and make decisions.
- Strong risk management skills.