Our Client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Helpdesk Engineer in their Cork location for a permanent position.
- Monitor Infrastructure and Operations Request Queue
- Provide 1st and 2nd Level Technical Support
- Prioritise Incidents and Requests
- Maintain Desktop and Laptop Imaging Process
- Image and Deploy new hardware
- Execute IT side of employee moves
- Contribute to the creation and ongoing review of departmental reference documents and I&O intranet.
- Recommend new technology and process improvements to other IT-Team members as required to improve operational efficiency.
- Active Directory Administration
- Skype for Business integrated VOIP Telephony Support
- 2 – 3 years minimum related experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications required
- Install, deploy, and upgrade to Windows 10, including ensuring hardware and software compatibility.
- Configure pre-installation and post-installation system settings, Windows security features,
- Maintain systems, including monitoring for and resolving performance and reliability issues.
- Must have ability to communicate well with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills