My client is looking for a Desktop 2nd level to support workstation services during business hours within established service targets. Its a a huge Windows 10 migration project. Find below more details about this role:
- Provides 2nd level incident support, within established service levels, across supported companies.
- Update PC/laptop hardware to allow for the Windows 10 rollout
- Install software manually after the windows 10 rollout.
- Be available to help End users is questions and issues after they get upgraded.
- Delivery of Install/Move/Add/Change and desktop support services, within established service targets, including the provision, configuration and installation of equipment across companies as a result of individual, large scale or complex business requests.
About the candidate:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a similar workstation technical support role.
- Expert knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Be able to diagnose issues with existing software and how to get it working on Windows 10.
- Knowledge of and experience in imaging and building PCs.
- Excellent PC troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to solve PC related problems utilizing remote control tools.
- Ability to work within deadlines and to service level agreements.
- Very good working knowledge of PC platforms, Citrix, printers, Smartphones, networks, telecoms & IT systems.