As part of a Database/ System Administrator and the Operations and Infrastructure team in the ICT Business Unit. The nature of work assigned may involve maintenance of existing systems as well as development of new systems.
• Strong skills and experience of administering and supporting SQL environments
• Strong knowledge and experience of supporting and administering Hyper V installations
• Skills / experience with SSIS and SSRS technologies
• Knowledge and experience of IIS Application Deployments
• Experience in SQL troubleshooting and resolving database related issues
• Skills and experience of the configuration, administration and upgrading of SQL clustered environments with High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
• Familiarity and knowledge of best practice for securing database access, and experience of implementing same
• Experience of Azure / Office 365 an advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years practical experience working as a DBA
• Worked on a variety of small / medium projects.
• Direct responsibility for managing SQL environments