My client is actively looking for a Data Platform Program Manager for a long term contract based in Dublin.
This role offers a flexible Hybrid working model that combines both onsite and remote working.
They are seeking a provider of Programme Management services to implement a full Microsoft Technology rollout to support the exponential growth in Data & Analytics required to operate a complex business. The Program Manager will be responsible for managing the initial implementation of the technology platform hosted on Azure, the creation of key Operational data assets to meet regulatory deadlines, the migration of existing Data Assets across all Business units onto the new platform. In addition, this new Technology stack will require a robust support and governance model to be developed and implemented , straddling 3rd Party services , Internal IT and Business resources.
The programme will be delivered through a mix of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Developing, maintaining and tracking progress against an integrated Programme plan
- Ensuring Scope is clearly defined and signed off by IT stakeholders.
- Ensuring solution design is signed off and will meet the IT business and Security requirements.
- Building out and leading a mixed team of IT SMEs, System Vendors, and Business resources.
- Co-ordinating multiple interdependent project workstreams
- Prioritising the backlog within those workstreams to ensure the Programme is constantly moving forward
- Managing issues and risks associated with the Programme plan and escalating where necessary
- Proactively monitoring progress, driving decisions, resolving issues by initiating corrective actions to keep the program progressing
- Managing and prioritising Change requests
- Ensuring all key decisions are documented including their business impacts
- Preparation and presentation of materials at the Programme governance forums
- Ensuring the program is meeting KPIs such as Scope, Budget, Timeline, Quality and Vendor performance
- Managing change within, and providing Communications to the wider stakeholder community
- Adhering to the IT PMO delivery Framework to ensure that standards are adhered to and solutions delivered meet both IT Security and Service Delivery standards
Individuals proposed to deliver these services must have a minimum of 7+ years of IT Programme management experience with a proven track record of managing complex, high value programmes in a fast-moving environment through mixed teams of Internal and 3rd party resources. Ideally the candidate will have direct Azure experience, they must have a Project Management qualification, either Prince2 or PMP.