This role will lead and maintain security technologies, processes and procedures, promoting awareness of Cyber risks and policies across the business.
1. Management and administration of security technologies and services that maintain the business applications and IT services
2. Responds to incident and problem management efficiently and effectively documenting lessons learned and future prevention
3. Carries out technology deployments, building and deploying new Security infrastructure
4. Maintain and promote security policies, standards and awareness
5. Performs capacity planning and management and recommends options for addressing capacity issues in order to meet business requirements and service level targets
6. Acts as a role model in executing governance and compliance policies and procedures and participates in audit reviews of same
7. Advises and coaches more junior staff in the team
8. Any other duties as assigned by your manager
Very much an infrastructure role, someone with a windows background may be suitable.