12-month contract, a hybrid remote role Dublin-based company.
We are seeking one IT contractor with an internal project team developing both internal and public-facing registration and information systems. The successful candidate must be capable of working on their own or as part of a team, as appropriate. The nature of the work assigned may involve the maintenance of existing systems as well as the development of new systems.
A hybrid working model where employees can work from home up to three days per week.
• Minimum of 10 years of practical experience in Web Software Development (general experience)
• Worked on a variety of small/medium projects.
• Direct responsibility for writing code.
• Direct responsibility on a medium project for all stages of the software
development lifecycle from analysis through to test, deployment, and
• Good experience with security aspects of public-facing websites.
• Proven track record in developing enterprise-level software solutions.
• Strong skills & experience in Full Stack development primarily using
Microsoft technologies include the following:
.NET Core framework, C#, SQL Server, IIS, TFS, SSRS, SSIS,
XSL/XML, AJAX/jQuery web pack
• Strong skills & experience with Web-related Security issues, authentication mechanisms, and interoperability with OpenID.
• Excellent T-SQL
• Knowledge of .NET libraries, ADO.NET, Document Object Model, etc.
• Skills/Experience in Object Oriented Design/Development.
• Skills/Experience with the MVC framework.
• Experience with Node JS
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure AD Identity, Access Management., Multi Factor Authentication
• Experience developing REST API using a microservices architecture.
• Experience using Microsoft Claims.
• Experience in developing Single Sign On (SSO) applications.
• Ability to configure and work with security certs.
• Strong customer-facing skills.
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Good communicator
• Confident/relaxed manner.
• Positive attitude.
• Work well in a fluid/evolving environment.