Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Location: Dublin city center.
This role works as part of the Systems Analyst team as a Senior Systems Analyst specialising in infrastructure projects. This role will involve working as part of a project team in planning project activities, completing detailed requirements documents, input into infrastructure designs underpinned by architectures, T2P, testing strategies and test plans. It will also include the implementation planning and warranty support of diverse projects employing different technologies.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills:
- 5-7 years as a Systems Analyst in a large corporate environment
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and I.S. alike.
- Highly experienced in producing high quality documentation and guiding this through revisions and sign-off.
- Good understanding of systems infrastructure, platforms, databases, networks and security
- Good appreciation of data and data modelling.
- Ability to produce test plans, test strategies, and manage the execution of test efforts
- Experience working with recognised IT delivery processes and methodology
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent team player
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines
- Interact extensively with relevant project stakeholders.
- Critically understand the stakeholders’ operations and systems.
- Maintain an appreciation of the underlying business objectives.
- Elicit, understand and clarify the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Translate requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, managing the sign-off process.
- Provide input to project and resource planning, budgeting, and implementation strategy.
- Work collaboratively as part of the Project Leadership Team.
- Work with Systems Architects to determine potential solutions and test them for both technical and business compatibility.
- Work as a leadership member of the project team to ensure proposed solutions meet stated requirements.
- Review and sign-off project deliverables.