Job Title: Business System Analyst
Duration: Initially a 6 months daily rate contract.
Location: Dublin City center.
My client has a requirement for a Business System Analyst ideally with experience in the analysis of investment cash flows from an actuarial domain.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills
- 3-5 years as a Business Analyst in the actuarial/accounting/finance industry
- Experience in leading the requirement analysis for new systems, with integration to existing systems
- Experience in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and IT alike
- Communication of documentation, and getting business approval for same
- Proficiency in database queries and data structures
- Ability to contribute to QA test plans, test strategies, and assist in the execution of test efforts
- Experience working with recognised IT delivery processes and methodology
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines
SIMILAR ROLES OPEN:
We have a number of similar opportunities open. Please to reach out to us in order to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields.
Or feel free to view our website for more information.