Working with a leading managed services company you will be the key to growing our education business in the Republic of Ireland with a keen focus on the Limerick and Cork markets. The role will be based in Dublin however have flexible working from home options.
- Working with key strategic partners, build a successful sales pipeline while building strong relationships.
- Work with clients to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning products and services where business opportunities exist.
- Identify opportunities and perform assessments through a consultative customer-focused sales approach.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and work with them to grow and build core managed services and partner for infrastructure delivery.
- Meet or exceed the projected targets in terms of sales and profitability, as well as meet the sales activity and accurate forecasting requirements.
- 3+ years B2B sales experience within Education
- Strong ICT infrastructure & managed services knowledge
- Experience with tendering and frameworks
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to school managers, IT Departments, and or decision maker with a consultative approach.
- Possess professional presentation and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Driving license is essential.
Please send the up to date CV for consideration.