Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Initially a 6-month daily rate contract
Location: Dublin City Centre
This role works as part of the Systems Analyst team working on a process automation project. The successful candidate will work with a project team to define and clarify automation requests from the BAU teams. The business analyst will own and drive the analysis work stream, taking the initiative where needed. A familiarity with IT infrastructure environments would be a distinct advantage.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills:
- 5-7 years as a business analyst in a large corporate environment
- Exposure to the following: Excel, JIRA, Process Mapping, RACI charts and general process improvement tools and techniques.
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by business and IT alike.
- Highly experienced in producing high quality documentation and guiding this through revisions and sign-off.
- Experience working with recognised IT delivery processes and methodology
- Experience working in infrastructure environments would be an advantage.
- Some familiarity with Remedy and CyberArk would be helpful.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent team player
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines
- Work with the project team to define and clarify automation requests from the BAU teams.
- Process requests from the backlog, performing analysis work to verify the objective, scale, impact, constraints and ultimately arrive at a high level business case, so that solution efforts can be gauged.
- Use a structured approach to track each piece of analysis work so that pre and post automation can be compared and measured.
- Where appropriate, work with customers and the development resources to propose low cost quick wins.
- Report back to the project team on a weekly basis and also plan any targeted analysis work for the upcoming week.
SIMILAR ROLES OPEN:
We have a number of similar opportunities open. Please to reach out to us in order to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields.
Or feel free to view our website for more information.