Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Dublin City Center.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills:
- 3-5 years as a Business Analyst in Life and Penions industry.
- Strong requirement engineering skills- gathering, analysing and documentation
- Experience in business process mapping, ‘As-Is’ and ‘To-Be’ analysis, using models such as use cases and user stories and UML.
- Good experience in facilitation of workshops interviews and one on one meetings.
- Business process mapping, modelling, and analysis.
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and IT alike.
- Experienced in producing high quality documentation and guiding this through revisions and sign-off
- Ability to produce test plans, test strategies, and manage the execution of test efforts
- Experience working with recognised IT delivery processes and methodology
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent team player
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines
- Interact extensively with relevant project stakeholders.
- Critically understand the stakeholders’ operations and systems.
- Maintain an appreciation of the underlying business objectives.
- Elicit, understand and clarify the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Translate requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, managing the sign-off process.
- Provide input to project and resource planning, budgeting, and implementation strategy.
- Work collaboratively as part of the Project Leadership Team.
- Work with Architects to determine potential solutions and test them for both technical and business compatibility.
- Work as a leadership member of the project team to ensure proposed solutions meet stated requirements.
- Review and sign-off project deliverables.