We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a passion for delivering in an Agile environment.
You will have responsibility for working with stakeholders to translate product vision and strategy into clear requirements for delivery performing detailed system and process analysis for new features and usability options and ensuring test plans adequately capture requirement specifications
The Work Environment
The Company Corporate Business has embarked on an IT modernization programme that aims to deliver a future-proofed information systems architecture. We see Agile delivery as a fundamental component of this and we are looking for the right candidates to help us embed an Agile culture.
The Corporate Business IT team is an employee-focused organization in which all our employees play a key role to strengthen sustainability, waste reduction, and work-life balance. We support employees’ work-life balance through a high level of flexibility in our hybrid working model. We encourage candidates to join our team from anywhere in Ireland and bring their careers to the next level with us.
Our aim is to bring the successful candidate with us on a multi-year development journey. This development journey also includes collaboration with Microsoft University and gaining useful skills in Azure technologies.
- Take a lead role in the planning and monitoring of business analysis activities throughout the requirement process on medium and large projects. Monitoring and managing outputs and taking preventative and corrective action where necessary.
- Lead requirement analysis and management activities within the Business Analysis team. Run meetings/workshops to drive out requirements and ensure that solutions are comprehensive and of high quality to meet stakeholder requirements, incl. reviewing the Backlog & establishing MVP.
- Lead Test analysis and Test management activities within the Scrum team. Run meetings/workshops to drive out testing requirements and ensure that solutions are tested comprehensively and of high quality to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Contribute to project risk management to ensure that business delivery risks are captured
- Drive process and delivery improvements, to ensure the continued development and enhancement of services provided.
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure clients receive a high standard of business analysis service.
- Act as BA Subject Matter Expert providing coaching to others where required.
- Playing a key role/coordinator within the team and outside the team to drive improvements and change.
- Strong documentation creation & management to all Organisational standards. Including, creating User Stories.
Criteria for the Role
- IT Degree or equivalent, or strong relevant business or technical experience.
- Ideally, 3+ years working within the financial services sector.
- Preferably 5+ years of relevant business analysis experience.
- Proven ability to manage multi-disciplined client requirements and processes, across different system platforms with various integrated systems.
- Expert organizational skills with the ability to prioritize across multiple tasks to tight timelines and to coordinate cross-team work.
- Expert communication, technical writing, and influencing skills.
- Extensive experience in formal software development and process redesign methodologies
- Delivering Cost – Benefit Analysis; Supporting long-term benefit tracking process
- Strong knowledge of Data Protection and GDPR in IT
While the candidate must be committed to the principles of Agile, it is equally important that they can demonstrate real-world application and examples through the following Competencies
- Planning & Organising
- Communications & Influencing
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Innovation & Change