You will be supporting the investigation, analysis, design & configuration, testing and implementation of new systems, and upgrades of existing systems within Health & Wellbeing, the BA will act as an agent of business & IT change liaising with a variety of stakeholders including clinicians, business, and IT.
A fully remote role but needs to be Europe based, out of IR35, no sponsor is offered.
- 5 years of relevant work experience as a business analyst.
- Experience in healthcare IT/eHealth projects
- Experience and knowledge of processes, procedures, and workflows
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis in a programmatic setting
- Proven experience in Business Change Projects from both a business change and IT change perspective. These should have involved feasibility studies, business analysis, requirements definition, and business readiness.
- An agile, dynamic, outcomes-focused team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed analytical and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude to learn quickly and apply knowledge across different contexts Highly motivated with a strong work ethic