As a BI Developer, you will be responsible for developing and supporting Data Warehouse structures, being particularly strong on the use of toolsets within the Microsoft BI stack.
Any knowledge of building dashboards through the integration of data and APIs using Causeway 365 will be considered a plus. (not a must)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, teams, individuals, and vendors
• Develop and design Data Warehouse solutions.
• Development of robust ETL solutions ensuring the inbound/outbound data flows from/to multiple data sources/targets are clean and consistent.
• Report and Dashboard Design/Development
• Maintain required business and technical documentation as part of a repository
- 3+ Years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server and ETL tools (SSIS, SSAS)
- Excellent knowledge of relational and dimensional Data Modelling and DB design skills
- BSC in Computer Science or equivalent with specialization in Data and BI
- Highly experienced with data preparation, data gateway, and data warehousing projects
- Ability to integrate API data sources/targets into ETL data flows (HTTP methods for RESTful services, JSON)
- Experience with VB, C++, or .Net Web Applications
- Design / Development of Cube Data Structures
- Data coding, report building, and visualization on Analytical, Paginated, and Dashboard reports
- Experience with Power BI and IBM products (Planning Analytics/TM1, Cognos Analytics) would be an advantage
- Must have the ability to document business and technical solutions, processes, and procedures in a clear, concise, and logical manner
- Strong communication skills
*Preferably EU based once just in case should be requested to stay onsite eventually. Also, a sponsor is not offered for this role.