Dublin city centre
You will responsible for developing IT solutions according to project requirements. This includes estimation, design, development, unit testing, and implementing solutions.
- Working within an agile delivery methodology.
- Ensuring that consistent design patterns, methodologies, and design documentation are maintained across all development work.
- Performing and supporting technical & design reviews
- Performing a leading role in the design, development, and release of software artifacts
- Providing effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to Junior Developers.
- Being Self-motivated and keen to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Contributing to the planning activities involved in estimating project delivery.
- Performing production support tasks as required.
- Assisting in the testing of overall system solution, monitoring defects and implementing corrective actions as required.
- Minimum 4 years relevant IT development experience
- Knowledge of Azure platform, associated architectural/development approaches and supporting tools
- Working with Azure PaaS components more specifically Azure iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service)
- Knowledge/Experience in Microsoft Azure Storage solutions
- In-depth knowledge of one or more Azure orientated high-level programming languages, such as Java, .NET or Node.JS (Preference Java)
- Experience with GIT Source Control and the automation of build/release from Development to Production environment through Azure DevOps (or equivalent)
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- IT Degree or equivalent, or relevant business or technical experience