My client is looking for an Azure Cloud Architect. It is a contract role for a company based in Dublin City center.
- Create a strategy for establishing a secure and well-managed enterprise environment in Azure
- Configure and manage Virtual Network in Azure, establish our core services in the VNET, enable Azure to serve as a part of MLP’s network
- Utilize native Azure services to meet the firm’s technology and resiliency requirements
- Integrate Azure management tooling with MLP including automation of spin-up and spin-down and billing approvals
- 2+ years of recently experience in Azure.
- Experience designing and supporting Azure environments
- Microsoft Azure Certification – preferably, but not a must.
- Demonstrable and recently experience deploying enterprise workloads to Azure
- Knowledge of at least one other cloud hosting solution in addition to Azure (e.g. Google, AWS, Helion Cloud, SoftLayer).