Application Support Engineer
- Liaise with 3rd party providers to ensure speedy resolution of all application support issues
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user friendly and professional manner
- Keep users informed of Incident status if requested.
- Escalation of issues to the IT Applications Team Lead
- Support the implementation of specific and defined changes/initiatives as agreed with Group IT Applications Team Lead (e.g. Upgrades)
- Support the functional acceptance tests and train end-users on the changes/amendments
- Responsible for analysing and co-ordinating incidents, problems and change requests for the end-users. Continuous direct contact with the Group Companies and Suppliers to achieve this
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent Support Skills for Lev 3 incident management
- Must have Windows & Active Directory Skills at Server Level
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Effective communicator.
- Analytical thinker, with a systematic approach to decision making and problem-solving.
- Demonstrates drive and commitment