My client is looking for a Application Administrator to join a company based near by Phoenix Park. Its a contract role with high expectation to be extended. Find below more details about the position:
- Have a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience as an Application Administrator
- Have performed these duties as the primary part of their role within the last year.
- Have a Linux (assisting in the design and building of Linux Server-based environments) and/or VMware qualification
- Experience of optimising the performance of Linux Server-based architecture and a variety of storage infrastructures.
- Designing, integrating and maintaining complex Active Directory forests via group policies etc.
- Delivering cross platform solutions (Wintel & Linux Integrations).
- Experience of applying best practices in monitoring/alerting, backup/restore, clustering, Disaster Recovery and database security.
- Experience of monitoring a multi-location large (>500) server estate using enterprise tools to deliver usage and performance metrics to assist with capacity planning.