We are currently recruiting for a SENIOR RED HAT ENGINEER with experience migrating critical financial applications to join our client in Dublin City Centre.
Skills required include
- Experience in the large-scale migration of critical financial applications
- Document installation or configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition
- Strong experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Strong experience in RHEL 6/7 Linux administration, performance tuning and support experience
- Perform OS upgrades and patch installations
- Strong Shell scripting (bash/ksh, PERL, Python)
- Ability to provision bare metal installs, configure, operate and maintain systems
- Experience with ESXi including capacity planning, advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting, and performance management
- Experience with monitoring tools such as BMC Patrol, Tivoli Monitoring
- Working with an enterprise wide, large scale matrix environment
- Ability to plan and prioritize work and meet project deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and work well with other groups
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required
- Expert troubleshooting abilities
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Identify, standardize, and communicate levels of access and security.
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellence in IT Resourcing