We are currently recruiting for a Senior Program Manager to overseeing a
complex transformation project for our client in Dublin City Centre.
- Lead strategic, enterprise-wide transformation programs
- Serve as a mentor for project managers by using best practices in areas such as sponsorship management, project plans, status reporting and issue management; change and decision logs; risk management and communications.
- Drive extensive cross-organisation collaboration, identify trade-offs, work across functions and geographies, balance tactical and strategic initiatives, drive decisions, and communicate with executives. Be involved with hands-on operational activities where required.
- Build strong relationships with client teams and other external stakeholders (specialty contractors, vendors, etc)
- Act as the primary point of contact for program status by leading regular meetings from the working level to management level and communicating externally with stakeholders
- Draft project/program specifications, process and client narratives.
- Identify milestones and blockers; work through challenges
- Own and closely manage special projects, provide updates to manageent, and track progress.
- Drive process improvements and systems recommendations.
- Assist in creating dashboards associated with assets and resources as they relate to specific projects.
- Report weekly successes and opportunities to Directors.
- Manage tasks related to operations initiatives around optimization and efficiency
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided HERE
Excellence in IT Resourcing