Our client is currently looking for a strong technical leader with excellent communication and leadership skills to lead senior engineering teams delivering API Management solutions.
- Lead and manage teams of highly competent software developers, solutions and U/X engineers and technical writers in building and delivering the next generation API Management solutions.
- Define the organizational structure and software development process best practices for both new feature development and maintenance activities as required by business demands.
- Drive continuous improvement and operational excellence
- Balance people, resources, process and practices with quality, scope and time
- Mentor and coach engineers; develop great engineering leads/managers
- Measure the efficiency of engineering practices through various metrics and work on continuously improving them.
- Work with peer engineering leaders
- Establish trust and coordinate with distributed Product Management, Professional Sales, Support, and peer engineering teams.
- Become a product subject matter expert so you can provide the context the team needs to be successful.
- Interact with customers during technical discussions representing the voice of engineering.
- Contribute to technical and product strategy and roadmaps
- Set vision, inspire and motivate, make decisions, and ensure the team deliver
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent technical and people leadership skills with the ability to motivate and energise teams
- Excellent communication skills (ability to be succinct, simple and confident)
- You proactively identify project, people and organizational risks and problems and provide well-thought-out solutions to them
- You’re able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You feel comfortable making decisions and working with a minimum direction under pressure and with ambiguous priorities
You have the following experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science or related discipline
- 5+ years of prior relevant technical lead or management experience with 10+ years of overall software development experience
- Experienced in mentoring, managing engineers, recruiting and retaining top talent
- Experience in managing distributed teams in an agile environment
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to Danielle.Richardson@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing