The Technician Services team’s primary focus is to provide 2nd level workstation services support during business hours within established service targets and is responsible for the delivery of Software Distribution.
About the role:
- Provides 2nd level incident support, within established service levels, across supported companies.
- Update PC/laptop hardware to allow for the Windows 10 rollout
- Install software manually after the windows 10 rollout.
- Be available to help End users is questions and issues after they get upgraded.
- Delivery of Install/Move/Add/Change and desktop support services, within established service targets, including the provision, configuration and installation of equipment across companies as a result of individual, large scale or complex business requests.
About the candidate:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a similar workstation technical support role.
- Expert knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Be able to diagnose issues with existing software and how to get it working on Windows 10.
- Knowledge of and experience in imaging and building PCs.
- Excellent PC troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to solve PC related problems utilizing remote control tools.
- Ability to work within deadlines and to service level agreements.
- Very good working knowledge of PC platforms, Citrix, printers, Smartphones, networks, telecoms & IT systems.