My client has an immediate vacancy for a Business Analyst to work within their investments Software Development Team. This is a long term daily rate contract based onsite in Dublin City centre
My Client is looking for a talented individual who can quickly become productive within their highly complex technical environment.
Excellent rate on offer for the right candidate
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of analysis, specification and apply change, a track record of high quality delivery, combined with a keen appetite for all aspects of software development.
The role covers all stages of the software development lifecycle from new applications development to system enhancement, maintenance, and support. They also currently have a strong agenda for the latest technical innovations (AI/Robotics) and Cyber Security protection for their systems with associated project content. Depending on the particular project, tasks will primarily have a mixture of business specification with contribution to semi-technical deliverables e.g. user interface or data design.
Willingness to participate and contribute to the software testing process is also desirable, from planning and execution of system tests, to assistance and facilitation of user testing,
All aspects of software development will require a high degree of co-operation with other team areas within the IT unit, In particular the individual will work closely with business clients to understand their requirements for the systems being delivered, and co-operate with other members of the software development team to ensure compliance with standards & conventions.
The range of methodology, tools and technologies in use may present opportunities to develop skills and knowledge. These include the following:
- Primarily Scrum but some Waterfall
- General SDLC including BA, change management and testing methodology
- UML (Use Case, Swim Lanes etc.)
- MS-Office, MS-Access, MS-Excel
- JIRA / Confluence (Collaborative tools)
- Subversion (Document management)
- TOAD (Data interrogation implies some basic knowledge of SQL)
- Balsamic (UI mock-up)
- TestRail (Test management)
- Unix and TWS (Implies some novice skills lending the ability to run batch processes in test)
- Tableau (Reporting)
- Business systems configuration utilities
- Business Systems (includes custom and packaged software, both on premise and in the cloud)
- Admin Systems (Pensions and Risk)
- Work Management (TP2/G360)) and Reporting Systems (Taleau)
- Other business support systems e.g. Financial
- 5+ years’ experience ideally in a Financial Services environment
- Business Analysis with willingness to get involved in testing and change management
- All-round knowledge and familiarity with SDLC with lots of client/business exposure and interaction with technical development teams
If you feel your experience matches this position then please send your up to date C.V and contyact details through the portal provided.