Job Title: Systems/Data Analyst
Contract: 8 months
Start Date: ASAP
Our client has initiated a number of new projects focused on business intelligence and deploying technologies that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information for business analysis purposes.
The specialisation for this role is therefore data modelling and data dimensioning experience, strong database design and development background, and good business knowledge.
Working closely with the technical and business stakeholders, the Analyst will examine existing business models and flows of data, discuss their findings with the businesses, agree a set of requirements, and design an appropriate solution. The individual will interact with many of the business stakeholders across the Group.
The key essential skills are:
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and I.S. alike.
- Experience in information management, relational database design and development for collecting and storing data, data mining, data warehouse design and/or statistics
- Experience of XML, XSD, or data manipulation language / SQL commands / ETL design
- Experience of working on a business intelligence / data warehouse projects with multiple data sources
- Experience in data dimensional modelling, OLAP cube design, and Visualization
- Experience with SSIS / SQL Integration Services / .Net development
- Experience with Web Services and Web applications
- Experience with creating intelligent and automated Reports from the underlying “Big Data”
- Ability to produce test strategies and test plans, and experience with test execution and troubleshooting systems software
- Excellent team player
If you feel that you are suitable for this role and wish to apply then please send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided or phone Katya on 01-4064652 for more information.