My client, that is one of the technologies worlds`leading, is looking for a SQL Server DBA with at least 7 years of experience to work in Leixlip office. The successful candidate will provide 3rd Level technical support, design, consultation and technical leadership. They will also be responsible for service level aspects of customer delivery in line with an agreed Statement of Work and Service Level Objectives.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To contribute to and develop the SQLServer expertise of the team and to share it with the other support teams
- To take part in projects linked to Service Quality Improvement and Business growth.
- To represent the DBA team and be one of the main linkage with other teams and Service Providers.
- To create a Technology plan for SQLServer on the Account.
- Execute overall database architecture strategy
- Create and follow data standards and change management process
- Support HA / DR architecture and manage common data interface layers
- Work closely with project teams to develop data models for business processes.
- Work with application development teams to ensure adherence to SQL coding standards.
- Ensure proper prioritization and schedule for production database changes.
- Process and technical documentation.
- Ability to work on more than one project.
- Knowledge of monitoring alerting, logging and status messages.
- Strong troubleshooting skills of Infrastructure technical issues.
- Experience of Incident and Ticket handling.