My Client is actively looking for a Service Desk Lead with strong Microsoft experience for a long term contract based in their offices in Dublin City centre.
Excellent rate on offer for the right candidate.
The Service Desk Lead will be tasked with managing and coordinating all support staff, as well as providing support to users having software/hardware issues. As team lead you will provide leadership and development through effective direction and coaching to ensure other team members can carry out their work efficiently. As well as leading the team, you will also be expected to handle various technical issues from users.
- Provide technical software and hardware problem resolution to agreed Service Levels both in terms of performance and Customer Satisfaction.
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced members of the team will be essential in the role.
- Provide technical support on all applications.
- Liaise with 2nd level technical support staff to ensure support response times are within agreed limits
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user friendly and professional manner
- Keep users informed of call status if requested.
- Provide 1:1 training as required by the user
- Delivers, Tags, sets up and assists in the configuration of end user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Co-ordinates timely repair of PC equipment covered by 3rd party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Performs minor desktop hardware repair for PC computers as required
- Assist in the procurement of IT Hardware and Software
Candidates will preferably have a Microsoft Certification.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided.