We require an experienced Senior Systems Administrator to take a key role in the ongoing support of the ICT environment
- Manage incidents, changes, problems and requests raised by users,
- Creation and modification user accounts in Active Directly and Office 365, assigning security levels
- Install software and repair hardware and peripherals; Tests programs & troubleshooting as necessary.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate
- Advocates prescribed security policy and processes
- Administers user accounts as necessary;
- Researches and recommends system equipment upgrades and manages equipment inventory
- Escalates corrective procedures to other technical resources as appropriate
- Support the roll-out of new applications and other ICT projects.
Key Requirement and Competencies:
- Multi-domain Microsoft Active Directory security
- Clustered Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007 architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting
- Extensive knowledge of MS Active Directory including, setting domain policies, Group Policy, site definition, replication, trusts, and other aspects
- Microsoft Exchange 5.5 /2000/2003/2007, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003
- Knowledge of Microsoft security (patch management)