Our client is a leading finance/insurance company based in Dublin 1, due to projects demands we are seeking a Senior Network Engineer for an initial 6-month contract with a view of extension. This is a day rate contract and will be starting ASAP.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills:
- A third level qualification and/or certification in a technical area.
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior technical role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Cisco WAN equipment. Strong routing skills (OSPF & BGP) F5 is essential.
- Good knowledge of Cisco LAN equipment (Catalyst & Nexus)
- Excellent working knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls (clustering, VRRP, VSX & remote VPN) would be of benefit.
- Certification such as Cisco CCNP/CCIE or Checkpoint CCSE.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team, to deadlines and on own initiative
- The ability to logically troubleshoot problems to a satisfactory resolution
- Working knowledge of ITIL
You must be based in Dublin currently, and have full working rights to apply for the role. Please send the up to date Cv to Sammy Wright for consideration.