Our client, a leader in risk intelligence is actively looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join their ever growing development team in their offices in South Dublin.
Excellent Salary on offer for the right candidate.
They are seeking a Senior .NET Engineer to contribute to the development of a new generation of cloud-based analytical products in the area of financial regulatory risk. This role particularly aims to help them evolve and extend existing .NET systems into a microservice-based environment.
About the Role
- Actively engage in solution design with Business and Technical representatives, be prepared to rapidly prototype solutions where relevant or necessary. Bring your thoughts on new techniques and functionality to the team.
- Work without close supervision to deliver high quality software through the full development lifecycle.
- Particular focus on provable code quality in support of a continuous delivery methodology.
- Attuned to smooth user experiences.
- Recommend and champion the use of new technologies whether for direct use in products or in supporting the development lifecycle.
- Planning and estimation of tasks as part of the SCRUM team.
- Implement solutions as per technical design for new features and changes to existing components.
- Perform code reviews and testing as needed to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Set and deliver the highest standards of achievement, demanding the same from all team members.
- Assess the impact of changes on existing products, for example API changes.
- Actively keep up to date with relevant new and evolving technologies.
Skills and Experience
- Must-have Technologies – Strong .NET, C#, SQL Server
- Working with REST APIs / MicroServices / API Gateways.
- Modern and agile Devops
- .NET Backends together with ReactJS or AngularJS frontends (Emphasis here on the backend).
- Cloud : Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon AWS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of web application security, and secure programming principles
- Minimum 10 years experience in comparable business/technical/product environments.
- Docker Containers
- Web Security Training or certification
- Text Analytics / Natural Language Processing
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please do send on your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided.